Release of XMLmind Word To XML v1.6
December 21, 2018
Submitted by Hussein Shafie, XMLmind Software.
- Index entries marking a page range (e.g. field
XE "XML" \r "OpenXMLPageRange") in the DOCX document are now supported when generating DITA and DocBook documents.
- Upgraded XMLmind Web Help Compiler (whc for short) to version 2.1.3_02.
- XMLmind Word To XML, which passed all non-regression tests, is now officially supported on Java™ 11 platforms.
- All programs which are part of XMLmind Word To XML are now officially supported on macOS Mojave (version 10.14).
What is XMLmind Word To XML?
XMLmind Word To XML can automatically convert DOCX files to:
- Clean, styled, valid HTML looking very much like the source DOCX file, multi-page styled HTML, Web Help Open in a new window, EPUB.
- Unstyled, structured, valid DITA map+topics, DITA topic, DocBook, XHTML or XML conforming to your custom schema.
Home Page: http://www.xmlmind.com/w2x/
Free online DOCX conversion services: http://www.xmlmind.com/w2x/online_w2x.html