New releases for ALL XMLmind products:
XSLT 3.0 becomes a Recommendation today (June 8, 2017)!
We kept you waiting for ten years, but it has finally happened.
A reminder of some of the key features:
- Separately compiled packages
- Higher-order functions
- JSON, maps, and arrays ...
Saxon 9.8 is released today (June 8, 2017), and the open source Saxon-HE version now includes core support for XSLT 3.0 with XPath 3.1.
There are lots of other new things in Saxon 9.8:
- just-in-time compilation ...
What is checked?
- Document structure Check for: unknown styles, incorrect use of ...
BOYTON BEACH FL (May 31, 2017) – Endpoint Systems, a system integrator and developer of endpoint software solutions, today announced delivery of Figaro, an embedded, native XML database for the Microsoft .NET Framework. Figaro has partnered with Oracle to extend the ...
Release of XMLmind DITA Converter v3.1.3
- Better support of DITA documents written in a CJK language.
- Makes it easy generating a Web Help using a JQueryUI custom theme created using the ThemeRoller (http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/).
More information ...
Release of XMLmind XSL-FO Converter v5.4.4
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes in XMLmind XSL-FO Converter engine.
- Updated some software components in XMLmind XSL Utility and XMLmind XSL Server.
More information in: http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/changes.html ...
Syncro Soft, the developer of the Oxygen XML suite of products, is proud to announce the immediate availability of version 19.0 of its industry leading XML editing suite of products, Oxygen XML Editor, Author, Developer, Web Author, and WebHelp ...
- Page 1 of 4
- Next »
Got some news for publication on XML.com? Let us know here!