- Index entries marking a page range (e.g. field
XE "XML" \r "OpenXMLPageRange") in the DOCX document are now supported when generating DITA and DocBook documents.
- Upgraded XMLmind Web Help Compiler (whc for short) to version 2.1.3_02 ...
Showing news items tagged with ms-word. Show all news items
- A new —very low-level— parameter
-p edit.ids.automatic-ids regex_patternlets the user specify which bookmarks automatically generated by MS-Word ("
_Toc123", etc) are to be preserved by the conversion process, and this, even when such bookmarks are not ...
Release of XMLmind Word To XML v1.5. Highlights:
- Several enhancements and bug fixes mostly related to the support of East Asian languages.
- XMLmind Word To XML, which passed all non-regression tests, is now officially supported on Java™ 10 platforms ...
- Page 1 of 1
Got some news for publication on XML.com? Let us know here!
News items must be relevant to XML, may be commercial in nature, and are published as received.