New releases for ALL XMLmind products:
Showing news items tagged with xml. Show all news items
What is checked?
- Document structure Check for: unknown styles, incorrect use of ...
Release of XMLmind DITA Converter v3.1.3
- Better support of DITA documents written in a CJK language.
- Makes it easy generating a Web Help using a JQueryUI custom theme created using the ThemeRoller (http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/).
More information ...
- A few minor enhancements.
- Several bug fixes, some of them important; please upgrade.
More information in http://www.xmlmind.com/w2x/changes.html
What is XMLmind Word To XML?
XMLmind Word ...
We are very pleased to announce the release of eXist-db v3.1.1, a bug fix release. eXist-db is the most popular Open Source NoSQL XML Native Database and XQuery Application Platform.
The most important changes in this release are ...
Some of the key changes:
- Added support for Clinical Decision Support and Clinical Quality Measures
- Broadened functionality to cover key clinical workflows
- Further development of Terminology Services, and support for Financial Management
- Defined an RDF format, and how FHIR relates ...
Release of XMLmind DITA Converter v3.1.1
- Enhancements related to the support of the <imagemap> element.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Updated software components.
More information in http://www.xmlmind.com/ditac/changes.shtml
What is XMLmind DITA Converter?
XMLmind DITA ...
- Page 1 of 2
- Next »
Got some news for publication on XML.com? Let us know here!