XSpec v1.5.0 Released
December 24, 2019
Submitted by Sandro Cirulli.
We are pleased to announce the release of XSpec v1.5.0, the open source unit test and behaviour-driven development framework for XSLT, XQuery, and Schematron.
XSpec v1.5.0 introduces new features and enhancements, fixes bugs, and improves the test suite and the documentation. You can get the latest release of XSpec and read the release notes on GitHub.
Here are the highlights of the XSpec v1.5.0 release (also available in the full release notes):
- Oxygen integration including our own Oxygen add-on: You can test the integration using one of the methods described in the Wiki.
- Diff in test result HTML: Improved highlight and indentation.
- Testing dynamic errors: x:scenario can expect dynamic errors (Wiki).
- Namespace: Descendants of x:description can declare a default element namespace or bind a prefix to a namespace.
- Deprecation of Saxon 9.7 or less.
Many thanks to the many XSpec contributors who made this release possible!