XSpec v1.3.0 Released
May 7, 2019
Submitted by Sandro Cirulli.
We are pleased to announce the release of XSpec v1.3.0, the open source unit test and behaviour-driven development framework for XSLT, XQuery, and Schematron.
XSpec v1.3.0 introduces new features and enhancements, fixes bugs, and improves the test suite and the documentation. You can get the latest release of XSpec and read the release notes on GitHub at https://github.com/xspec/xspec/releases/latest
Here are the highlights of the XSpec v1.3.0 release (also available in the full release notes):
- Various bugs in the report files have been fixed (#177, #355, #367, etc.)
- Handling whitespace-only text nodes has been fixed and documented (#346, etc.)
- Testing Schematron with text nodes has been improved and documented (#396, etc.)
- Code Coverage has been stabilized (#214, #354, etc.)
- Some XQuery bugs have been fixed (#440, #441, etc.). Other known bugs will be fixed in the next release.
- Source document at runtime has been removed (#423). Some XSpec users may be surprised when they find their XSpec crashing on the v1.3.0 release but the fact is that such stylesheets were running on XSpec just luckily.
Many thanks to the many XSpec contributors who made this release possible!