Release of XMLmind XML Editor v8.0
March 5, 2018
Submitted by Hussein Shafie, XMLmind.
Release of XMLmind XML Editor v8.0. Best XMLmind XML Editor version ever. Upgrade strongly recommended.
- Replaced both the main tool bar and the configuration specific tool bar (e.g. the DITA tool bar) by a single, “structured”, tool bar having two button rows.
- New "Find and Replace Element" facility.
- Full support of HTML 5.2.
- Improved "Edit Image Map" dialog box.
- Nicer rendering of the GUI when running Windows Java™ 9 on a HiDPI screen.
More information in http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/changes.html.
Download free Personal Edition from http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/download.shtml.