Release of XMLmind XML Editor v9.0
Showing news items tagged with editor. Show all news items
Syncro Soft Announces Version 21 of the Oxygen XML Suite of Products and Version 1.1 of Oxygen Content Fusion
Syncro Soft, the developer of the Oxygen XML suite of products, is proud and excited to announce the immediate availability of version 21 of its industry-leading XML editing suite of products, Oxygen XML Editor, Author, Developer, Web Author, WebHelp, Oxygen ...
Personal Editions (free to use by many persons and organizations) may be downloaded from http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/download.shtml
- A right-click on the little file icon found at the very beginning of the node ...
- DocBook, DITA configurations: added "Add footnote" and "Add note" buttons to the toolbar.
- XHTML, DocBook, DITA configurations: added a "Normalize
Whitespace" entry to the menu displayed by the Listing
toolbar button. This entry invokes new
normalizeWhiteSpacePrecommand which normalizes ...
Syncro Soft Announces the Release of a New Collaboration Product, Oxygen Content Fusion, as well as Version 20.1 of the Oxygen XML Editor Suite of Products
Release date: June 18, 2018
Syncro Soft, the developer of the Oxygen XML suite of products, is excited to announce the release of a new web-based collaboration product called Oxygen Content Fusion, as well as the immediate availability of version ...
Release of XMLmind XML Editor v8.1. Highlights:
- XMLmind XML Editor, which passed all non-regression tests, is now officially supported on Java™ 10 platforms.
- Several minor yet useful enhancements
- Enhanced the Edit tool and the Include tool:
- Added ...
Release date: March 16, 2018
Syncro Soft, the developer of the Oxygen XML suite of products, is proud to announce the immediate availability of version 20 of its industry leading XML editing suite of products, Oxygen XML Editor, Author, Developer ...
- Page 1 of 2
- Next »
Got some news for publication on XML.com? Let us know here!
News items must be relevant to XML, may be commercial in nature, and are published as received.