I am pleased to announce the release of SchXslt 1.5, a modern XSLT-based Schematron processor.
Release of XMLmind XML Editor v9.4.1
- Any configuration (DITA, DocBook, XHTML, etc): added a handy "Change case" toolbar button to the "Convert Text" frame. The corresponding command already existed but using it required remembering the …
Declarative Amsterdam 2020 will be happening on Thursday/Friday October 8 and 9 2020.
- Thursday is a tutorial day, where three hands-on tutorials will be offered. It is a “bring your own device” event and you may be expected to have …
Release of XMLmind XSL-FO Converter v6.3
XMLmind XSL-FO Converter Evaluation Edition v6.3 can be downloaded from https://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/downloadeval.shtml. Professional Edition users, please upgrade using this form: https://www.xmlmind.com/store/download.php.
- XMLmind XSL-FO Converter engine:
- It is now possible to add metadata …
Release of XMLmind Word To XML v1.8.2 (https://www.xmlmind.com/w2x/changes.html)
- New DocBook 5.1 assembly output format. For example, running w2x -o assembly mydoc.docx out/mydoc.xml
generates in the
out/directory DocBook 5.1 assembly file
mydoc.xmland also all the topic …
Release of XMLmind XML Editor v9.4
- Any configuration (DITA, DocBook, XHTML, etc):
- New "Set ID" toolbar button. This button displays a menu having 3 entries: "Set ID", "Unset ID" and all new " …
We are glad to give you Version 9.4 of BaseX, our XML framework, database system and XQuery 3.1 processor: https://basex.org.
We have focused on rewriting and optimizing complex XQuery code and speeding up your RESTXQ apps:
- DBA: …
We are happy to announce the release of Rumble 1.7.0 beta. Rumble runs JSONiq (XQuery's cousin) on top of Spark.
We have a lot of new features, prioritized based on our users, that bring us closer to whole coverage, including …
On 8 and 9 October 2020, the second Declarative Amsterdam conference will take place at CWI (Science Park, Amsterdam).
The conference focuses on the technologies and methods used for declarative programming and declarative data. Declarative programming is a style of …
Got some news for publication on XML.com? Let us know here!
News items must be relevant to XML, may be commercial in nature, and are published as received.