We are very pleased to announce the release of eXist-db v3.1.1, a bug fix release. eXist-db is the most popular Open Source NoSQL XML Native Database and XQuery Application Platform.
The most important changes in this release are ...
Some of the key changes:
- Added support for Clinical Decision Support and Clinical Quality Measures
- Broadened functionality to cover key clinical workflows
- Further development of Terminology Services, and support for Financial Management
- Defined an RDF format, and how FHIR relates ...
Release of XMLmind DITA Converter v3.1.1
- Enhancements related to the support of the <imagemap> element.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Updated software components.
More information in http://www.xmlmind.com/ditac/changes.shtml
What is XMLmind DITA Converter?
XMLmind DITA ...
We are very pleased to announce the release of eXist-db v3.1.0. eXist-db is the most popular Open Source NoSQL XML Native Database and XQuery Application Platform.
We encourage everyone to upgrade to this latest release. It is the ...
Calling all XML aficionados.
The XML London 2017 conference takes place on 10-11th June 2017 at University College London.
Call for papers is now Open and closes on 21st March.
Submissions only need to be an ...
Liquid Technologies have announced the availability of Liquid XML 2017 product suite, providing many new features and enhancements plus general performance and stability improvements.
Liquid Studio 2017
Liquid Studio is a graphical XML Editor, JSON Editor, Data Mapper and Web ...
The first major release is designed ...
Got some news for publication on XML.com? Let us know here!