Showing news items tagged with xml. Show all news items
New releases for ALL XMLmind products:
What is checked?
- Document structure Check for: unknown styles, incorrect use of ...
Release of XMLmind DITA Converter v3.1.3
- Better support of DITA documents written in a CJK language.
- Makes it easy generating a Web Help using a JQueryUI custom theme created using the ThemeRoller (http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/).
More information ...
- A few minor enhancements.
- Several bug fixes, some of them important; please upgrade.
More information in http://www.xmlmind.com/w2x/changes.html
What is XMLmind Word To XML?
XMLmind Word ...
We are very pleased to announce the release of eXist-db v3.1.1, a bug fix release. eXist-db is the most popular Open Source NoSQL XML Native Database and XQuery Application Platform.
The most important changes in this release are ...
Some of the key changes:
- Added support for Clinical Decision Support and Clinical Quality Measures
- Broadened functionality to cover key clinical workflows
- Further development of Terminology Services, and support for Financial Management
- Defined an RDF format, and how FHIR relates ...
Release of XMLmind DITA Converter v3.1.1
- Enhancements related to the support of the <imagemap> element.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Updated software components.
More information in http://www.xmlmind.com/ditac/changes.shtml
What is XMLmind DITA Converter?
XMLmind DITA ...
Got some news for publication on XML.com? Let us know here!
News items must be relevant to XML, may be commercial in nature, and are published as received.