New XMLmind XSL-FO Converter v5.4.3
December 5, 2016
Submitted by via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- XMLmind XSL Utility and XMLmind XSL Server can now convert DITA 1.3 (Technical Content) documents.
- ODT files generated by XMLmind XSL-FO Converter (Java™ Edition only) can now contain SVG graphics. In previous versions, SVG was automatically converted to PNG.
More information: http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/changes.html
What is XMLmind XSL-FO Converter?
XMLmind XSL-FO Converter is an XSL-FO processor similar to Apache FOP, RenderX XEP or Antenna House XSL Formatter, except that it generates Microsoft® Word and OpenOffice/LibreOffice file formats rather than PDF.
In practice this means that the XSLT stylesheet you already use to generate PDF can now also generate:
- RTF (can be opened in Word 2000+),
- WordprocessingML (can be opened in Word 2003+),
- Office Open XML (.docx, can be opened in Word 2007+),
- OpenOffice (.odt, can be opened in OpenOffice/LibreOffice 2+).
XMLmind XSL-FO Converter is available as a Java™ software component, a .NET software component, a desktop application and a server-side application (Servlet).
Home page: http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/