Privacy Statement for Lisa Rein
May 5, 1999
Lisa Rein has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: Site3.
This Web site does not request any personal information or collect any information that personally identifies you or allows you to be personally contacted. Since we do not collect any personal information on this web site, we do not share any personal information with any third parties nor do we use any personal information for any purposes.
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site.
(** Since you indicated that there are special relationships, such as "Powered by" partners, business partners, cobranded sites, then these relationships must be addressed in your privacy statement. These relationships need to be clearly defined and it must be clear who is receiving the information collected by the site and who has access to this information. It must be clear what type of information is shared. Is only select information shared? Is the sharing of information limited to only aggregate information? **)
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
(** Please elaborate on the security measures that you have in place. **)
According to the answers that you have chosen, your web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program.
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Contacting the Web Site
Generated by Privacy Wizard