Syncro Soft, the developer of the Oxygen XML suite of products, is proud to announce the immediate availability of version 19.0 of its industry leading XML editing suite of products, Oxygen XML Editor, Author, Developer, Web Author, and WebHelp ...
Release of XMLmind XSL-FO Converter v5.4.4
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes in XMLmind XSL-FO Converter engine.
- Updated some software components in XMLmind XSL Utility and XMLmind XSL Server.
More information in: http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/changes.html ...
- A few minor enhancements.
- Several bug fixes, some of them important; please upgrade.
More information in http://www.xmlmind.com/w2x/changes.html
What is XMLmind Word To XML?
XMLmind Word ...
We are very pleased to announce the release of eXist-db v3.1.1, a bug fix release. eXist-db is the most popular Open Source NoSQL XML Native Database and XQuery Application Platform.
The most important changes in this release are ...
Some of the key changes:
- Added support for Clinical Decision Support and Clinical Quality Measures
- Broadened functionality to cover key clinical workflows
- Further development of Terminology Services, and support for Financial Management
- Defined an RDF format, and how FHIR relates ...
Release of XMLmind DITA Converter v3.1.1
- Enhancements related to the support of the <imagemap> element.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Updated software components.
More information in http://www.xmlmind.com/ditac/changes.shtml
What is XMLmind DITA Converter?
XMLmind DITA ...
We are very pleased to announce the release of eXist-db v3.1.0. eXist-db is the most popular Open Source NoSQL XML Native Database and XQuery Application Platform.
We encourage everyone to upgrade to this latest release. It is the ...
Calling all XML aficionados.
The XML London 2017 conference takes place on 10-11th June 2017 at University College London.
Call for papers is now Open and closes on 21st March.
Submissions only need to be an ...
Got some news for publication on XML.com? Let us know here!
News items must be relevant to XML, may be commercial in nature, and are published as received.