Windows binaries compiled with
New releases for ALL XMLmind products:
XSLT 3.0 becomes a Recommendation today (June 8, 2017)!
We kept you waiting for ten years, but it has finally happened.
A reminder of some of the key features:
- Separately compiled packages
- Higher-order functions
- JSON, maps, and arrays ...
Saxon 9.8 is released today (June 8, 2017), and the open source Saxon-HE version now includes core support for XSLT 3.0 with XPath 3.1.
There are lots of other new things in Saxon 9.8:
- just-in-time compilation ...
What is checked?
- Document structure Check for: unknown styles, incorrect use of ...
BOYTON BEACH FL (May 31, 2017) – Endpoint Systems, a system integrator and developer of endpoint software solutions, today announced delivery of Figaro, an embedded, native XML database for the Microsoft .NET Framework. Figaro has partnered with Oracle to extend the ...
Release of XMLmind XSL-FO Converter v5.4.4
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes in XMLmind XSL-FO Converter engine.
- Updated some software components in XMLmind XSL Utility and XMLmind XSL Server.
More information in: http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/changes.html ...
Got some news for publication on XML.com? Let us know here!
News items must be relevant to XML, may be commercial in nature, and are published as received.