Showing news items tagged with epub.
Show all news items
- XMLmind DITA Converter now supports subject scheme maps as follows:
- The set of attribute values specified in a subject scheme map is used to validate attribute values in DITA maps and topics and also in DITAVAL files.
Example: if ...
April 20, 2019
- The encoding of a Markdown file is now, by default, the system encoding (e.g.
window-1252 on a Western PC). In previous version of ebookc, this default encoding was
UTF-8 whatever the platform. If you want to explicitly specify ...
April 20, 2019
- Index entries marking a page range (e.g. field
XE "XML" \r "OpenXMLPageRange") in
the DOCX document are now supported when generating DITA and DocBook
- Upgraded XMLmind
Web Help Compiler (whc for short) to version
December 21, 2018
- A new —very low-level— parameter
-p edit.ids.automatic-ids regex_pattern
lets the user specify which bookmarks automatically generated by MS-Word
_Toc123", etc) are to be
preserved by the conversion process, and this, even when such bookmarks
are not ...
August 31, 2018
- DocBook, DITA configurations: added "Add footnote" and
"Add note" buttons to the toolbar.
- XHTML, DocBook, DITA configurations: added a "Normalize
Whitespace" entry to the menu displayed by the Listing
toolbar button. This entry invokes new
normalizeWhiteSpacePre command which normalizes ...
August 27, 2018
Got some news for publication on XML.com? Let us know here!
News items must be relevant to XML, may be commercial in nature, and are published as received.