XSLT/XPath for Visual Studio Code released onto Visual Studio Code Marketplace
June 23, 2020
Submitted by Phil Fearon.
Announcing the first full release of this VSCode language extension for XSLT 3.0 / XPath 3.1.
This is now available to install (free) from the Visual Studio Code Marketplace
- Context-sensitive XSLT/XPath auto-completion
- XSLT/XPath syntax-highlighting
- XSLT/XPath formatting
- Goto/Peek Symbol Definition
- Built-in VSCode tasks for Saxon XSLT Processor
- Syntax and code diagnostics
- Symbol outline view