May 4, 2020
Submitted by Reece H. Dunn.
The xquery-intellij-plugin adds XQuery language support to IntelliJ, and XQuery/XSLT vendor integration. XSLT and XPath support is in development. It supports:
- Full XQuery 1.0-3.1, XPath 2.0-3.1 language with Full Text, Updating, Scripting, BaseX, MarkLogic, and Saxon extensions;
- Running and profiling supported query types in BaseX, eXist-db, MarkLogic, and Saxon query processors;
- Viewing BaseX and MarkLogic logs;
- IntelliJ language integration, such as code folding, structure view, breadcrumbs, and documentation.
Changes in 1.6.2:
MarkLogic Rewriter XML Integration
- Use the regular expression language for
- Add code completion support for
- Support resolving
set-pathto the XQuery/MJS/SJS file they reference.
- Add a line marker to XQuery files referenced in a rewriter file.
- Support stopping Saxon queries.
- Fix running/profiling update queries on MarkLogic 10.
- Fix using BaseX in a language other than English.