XSpec v1.6.0 Released
April 27, 2020
Submitted by AirQuick.
We are pleased to announce the release of XSpec v1.6.0, the open source unit test and behaviour-driven development framework for XSLT, XQuery, and Schematron.
XSpec v1.6.0 introduces new features and enhancements, fixes bugs, and improves the test suite and the documentation. You can get the latest release of XSpec and read the release notes on GitHub.
Here are the highlights of the XSpec v1.6.0 release (also available in the full release notes):
- Text Value Templates (expand-text)
- Code Coverage now works on Saxon-HE
- Compatible with Saxon 10.0
- Note: Code Coverage does not work on Saxon 10
- Compatible with Oxygen 22.0
- This is the last version to support Saxon 9.7
Many thanks to the many XSpec contributors who made this release possible!