XML Developer (m/f)
Posted: 1 January 2017
Join us in our quest to become a great software development company! We are part of an international network of companies located in the US, Ireland and Germany. Our customers are healthcare enterprises, and we have a solid stream of work and revenue. We are now expanding our development capacity in Berlin.
More information: http://lambdawerk.com/jobs/xml-developer
We are looking for an XML Developer to help us with our document processing and transformation needs. Many of our applications are document-based and we use tools like XSLT, XSL, XQuery, BPMN and document databases to integrate data and transform it between different formats. As XML Developer your focus will be on the application of these tools, and on integrating them with the rest of our software-development infrastructure.
What you'll do:
- Develop software in an agile environment from specification through operations
- Implement file processing systems for the healthcare industry
- Get to terms with arcane file formats and fuzzy specifications
- Integrate data from a variety of different sources
What we expect from you:
- A desire to program
- Working knowledge of XML-based languages
- Knowledge of web technology and internet protocols
- Excellent English language skills
What we offer:
- A nice office in Berlin Mitte
- A small, focused and experienced team
- Lots of interesting technology to learn and use
- Training seminars and conference visits
- Real customers
- A competitive salary
We are a software development shop specializing in the implementation of data processing systems for healthcare and insurance companies. We are owned by a major US player in the dental healthcare sector and our systems play a crucial role in their day-to-day operations.
All positions offered are based in Berlin and require permanent on-site presence. Currently, we cannot offer visa sponsorship.
We are very interested in increasing the diversity of our team, so you are especially invited to apply if you are not a white male!
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and CV by email to email@example.com.