Senior Software Engineer (m/f)
Posted: 15 July 2019
We are a software development shop specializing in the implementation of data processing systems for healthcare and insurance companies. We are owned by a major US player in the dental healthcare space and our systems play a crucial role in their day-to-day operations.
This is a permanent, full-time position in Berlin, Germany, requiring on-site presence.
We are very interested in increasing the diversity of our team, so please do not hesitate to apply especially if you're not a white male!
Join us in our quest to become a leading EDI software supplier! Our customers are healthcare enterprises in the United States, and we have a solid stream of work and revenue. We are now expanding our development capacity in Berlin.
What you'll do:
- Maintain and extend our data conversion and processing systems
- Communicate with stakeholders about product requirements
- Architect, design and implement new functionalities
- Prototype solution approaches
- Provide expert guidance to co-workers
- Analyze legacy system processes and plan modernization
- Review code and improve coding style guide and best practices
What we expect from you:
- Professional experience with XML technologies and languages (XSLT, XQuery)
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
- Be comfortable with multiple programming languages
- Knowledge of database applications and architecture
- Experience with enterprise B2B systems is a plus
- 10+ years of IT engineering experience
What we offer:
- An office in the heart of Berlin
- A small, focused and experienced team
- Lots of interesting technology to learn and use
- Training seminars and conference visits
- Real customers
- A competitive salary
Please send your cover letter and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.